Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Song of the Day: Wednesday

So today I went to work. I woke up refreshed and ready to go. I was even prepared in time to get a lift to campus. I felt a little off but was able to function, which was good. My class starts on Friday and I needed to notify my students of the assignment. And, it seems, meet with a professor about some research she wants me to do.

Around 3:30, though, I bonked out. I looked at the computer and couldn't quite force my mind to function. So, I packed and left for home. I had to walk since I left early; my car won't be ready until Friday. Not sure how long I took since I also took a detour into a cemetery.  Pretty calm walk, though.

Anyway, today I listened to the iTunes Essential Rihanna. A lot better than buying a bunch of albums that I don't want. This song stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment