Thursday, August 9, 2012

Song of the Day: Thursday

Today was okay. Last night the chain on my bike broke, so I got to walk my bike home with the threat of rain. I walked to work today with the threat of rain. I walked home from work and it began raining when I was within sight of my building. It is supposed to rain for the next few days. This of course moves up my timeline for purchasing a car.

I am fine with taking a day trip out with a driving friend to get groceries and lunch. However, I have trouble with the possibility of taking a lift to and from work for days on end because of rain. So I have spent the past two nights looking for a car. I think I might not get my dream car because of how much it costs. It'd be great to get a used car, but there is the problem of making sure the car is sound. We'll see.

I can't remember the song that played in my head as I got rained on. But this one will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment