Saturday, August 11, 2012

Song of the Day: Saturday


I spent most of the day in bed reading and watching tv. Last night when I got home, it was cold. Not winter cold. Just rainy, no sun, cold. I put on a sweatshirt and yoga pants to warm up. And I snuggled down in my bed. I was a bit cold when I woke up and it was raining. No reason to actually get out of bed. Except that I need a few groceries. And I had hoped to go to Mass today. And, that's what adults do: they get out of bed and take showers and get dressed.

I showered and dressed and got back in bed to do some research and watch tv. I discovered that Mass was at a Church a little further than I wanted to walk or bike, so I didn't go. And, around 5 I got up and walked to the grocery store (.5 miles). When I went outside I discovered that it was only cold in my apartment, and only because I wouldn't get out of my bed and open the blinds. And it was bright. Really bright. I felt a little like a vampire. Luckily I didn't disintegrate in the sun!

Anyway, reminds me of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment