Sunday, August 19, 2012

Song of the Day: Saturday

I was exhausted when I went to bed last night. I could have fallen asleep at 8 and probably wouldn't have roused myself until morning. I woke up this morning with a sore throat. But I had to bike to the bank to get the loan check for my car. And then biked home. I spent the day snoozing on the couch in front of the tv.

I'm not sure this is a real cold. I have been juicing for a few weeks. But, I have been phasing out of so much cooked food. They say, as your body starts to detox, you feel a little ill. I'm hoping that is what this is. It'd be a shame for me to be broke-down so early in the school year.

I chose this song because it says, "rest your weary bones." That's what I've been doing this weekend. I'd never heard this song before, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment