Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Song of the Day: Tuesday

For such a sparsely furnished apartment, I have so much junk. After finally apportioning my clothes to their respective bags, I spent most of the night sorting through piles of papers that I have lying around the apartment. I have a bad habit of laying stuff down rather than addressing its importance once I get it.  And, since I somehow lost my shredding scissors on Saturday, I spent most of my time stamping out my personal information. I placed a really heavy garbage bag of recyclables in the compactor room. And I have more. I know I'll get all of this stuff down to a manageable, shippable amount to ship--I have no choice!--but it is still a bit of a chore.

Anyway, I have been singing this song in my head for the past few days. Maybe there is a reason that I don't yet know.

No comments:

Post a Comment