Monday, July 30, 2012

Song of the Day: Monday

Today has been another lazy day. I only left the house to go to the leasing office to drop off my inspection report. I still have two windows that won't open, a back bedroom that smells like smoke and a broken hinge on the master toilet seat. But my most sustained complaint? Even thought the air cond is turned off, according to the thermostat, it still comes on a few times a day making it seem a bit to open a window, which is what I prefer. There is something about the position of my building and apartment that keeps it from feeling hot. So, I can do without the conditioned air.

On the plus side, I just found out that my stuff will be delivered this week--on my first morning of work. So, in order to get my things, I need to be late to my first day of work. Yea! But, I am happy to have my stuff, I will willingly go to work lat on Wednesday.

Not sure why, but this song comes to mind. I know it from "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment