Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Song of the Day: Monday

Monday did not turn out the way I'd thought. I visited my grandmother and she usually presses me into service. I am normally enlisted to drive her around to run errands. She told me that she prefers me to one of my uncles because she likes to have someone walk with her and grab things off the shelf if she needs help; my uncle usually waits for her in the car or on the bench until she is done.

However, when I arrived, she didn't want to run errands. She talked to me. She fed me. She sent me to nap in her bed. We talked some more. And she suggested that Friday would be a good day to go shopping. Nice!

Another positive for Monday? I finally got my lease by email!!! I now have a place to live! I won't be living in a paper bag. Granted I knew this from the beginning, but it's always nice to have confirmation!

Speaking of paper bags, this song came to mind. It's that same one I chose when I was about to move to Gotham, but it's still a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment