Sunday, July 22, 2012

Song of the Day: Sunday

Today was a busy day! In addition to sessions I was scheduled to attend, I was social chair for a caucus and nominated to be its vice-chair.  A lot to be responsible for. The social went great. I ordered too much food, but everyone was happy. We gave away 100 drink tickets. I saw one laying on a table when I left.  I also had one person come to me and ask how she could be social chair next year. I invited her to be on my committee so that there were people ready to do the work when I left the position. I have the business cards of 4 people who will be on my committee for Seattle.

Fastcase was really happy as well. Our main contact hugged me twice or thrice for doing such a good job with the social! They all were happy, but free booze doesn't hurt. And, I don't know about the elections yet. Taryn and I are the ones who showed up. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, this is the song that comes to mind after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment