Saturday, June 30, 2012

Song of the Day: Friday

I have survived a day in North Carolina. I spent most of the first day at my brother's while he slept in. I seem not to have that ability. Despite the fact that we both went to be around the same time, I got up at 8:30. He slept until 10:30. When we finally left the house, we made the slow progression toward my aunt's house. We started with my dad's house. He and my little brother were happy to see me. But, I have discovered that my little brother is a sexist jerk. He has the habit of trying to tell me what to do despite the fact that I am older and did fine without his help for all of my life before I got to meet him three years ago. (That was my father's doing!)

When we got to my aunt's job I began to serenade her withmy rendition of this song. She move to Baltimore at 16 and lived there for most of her life before she moved back to NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment