Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Song of the Day: Tuesday

Today was a carryover from last night. Just in the doldrums and disappointed--despite my great news. Luckily my coworker, a great talker, was able to lift me up a bit. It helped to just to get it off my chest and to meander through various topics landing on something that was not that. And, as I worked through the day and made plans for next week's trip, it got better. I am less moody and less likely to cry (yep I cried a bit!), and happier about the future. But there is still a part of me that is disappointed. I am glad that my current response it not to withdraw though. My friends are still my friends. I am now aware that there is possible room for education among my crew, not necessarily these two.

Anyway, this was the song that I had planned to post last night before I made Sixpence into my lullaby. Everyone should have a good  Irish band to make them cry. This is one of mine.

It has Italian subtitles, but the other options available did not include Dolores. Italian it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment