Monday, May 21, 2012

Song of the Day: Monday

My infernal relationship with the nook has ended. My current device has died and my extended warranty end early this month. After spending over 5 hours trying to get numerous CSRs to understand and help me, I am done. As a consequence of the loss of my loved one, I am back to reading print.

I am currently reading Dostoevsky's "Notes from the Underground." Ugh! I know I am part Russian in my soul, but I am struggling with the writing. I have finally found a line that I like: “I agree that two times two makes four is an excellent thing; but if we are dispensing praise, then two times two makes five is sometimes a most charming little thing as well.” I'm not sure why I like it but I do.


Anyway, this song seems reminds me of this story: it makes no sense, but you can't quite stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment