Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Song of the Day: Tuesday

On Tuesday, I started feeling spacey and queasy. Sleeplessness does that to me. So, I came home, worked out, showered, had dinner and passed out around 9:30pm. I woke up some time in the night to turn off the bedside lamp and didn't wake again until morning. I't was about 7:30am when I turned on NPR, but I was awake long before that. It felt good to sleep and I still felt a little sticky--like I couldn't lift myself from the mattress--when I got up at 8:45am to get ready for work. I spent about half an hour digging my car out from the snow.

Anyway, when I got home from work, my downstairs neighbors were playing this song. Pretty cool! And, definitely glad I wasn't trying to sleep while it was on. I used to think this was CeeLo. Glad to be corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment