Monday, March 4, 2013

Song of the Day: Monday


I stayed home today. I didn't get much sleep last night. Saturday night I fell asleep for good around 8:30, after falling asleep watching a half-hour show that I'd DVRed; I woke up a couple of times during the night, but didn't wake up for good until 7:30am. I thought I was just catching up on sleep. So, when I went to sleep last night, I did not anticipate still being awake at 4am.

I read as is usual for my bedtime routine. And when I laid down, sleep would not come; actually I felt myself jerking awake whenever I started to drift off. I eventually turned on the radio since that sometimes puts me to sleep. BBC was on. Next thing I know, it's about 8:30am and I haven't slept well.  

I stayed home to try to catch up on some sleep, but I couldn't sleep. Again! I ate, showered, changed the sheets on my bed and watched a bit of telly. I also read.

So, tonight I hope to get some decent sleep. I am hoping that I am not in my insomnia phase. It would suck if I am since I am not the nicest person when I don't get enough sleep.

So, today's song: Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge. Not sure why I've never posted it on here, but it was in my head today.

No comments:

Post a Comment