Friday, April 13, 2012

Song of the Day: Thursday

I flubbed this one. I have been struggling with insomnia all week. And, finally, last night (Thursday!) I was so exhausted I started falling asleep watching tv. At 8 o'clock at night!!! I finally made my way to bed right before nine, because I had to put up a fight.

And, after my bedtime routine, I tried to read a book. I kept dozing off, so I decided to go to bed. At 10:10. (I do remember half a thought about the blog before entering the land of Nod.) Next thing I knew it was morning and I felt good. Except for the fact that it was bright and sunshiny outside and I had about an hour before my alarm went off.

I could have used some more sleep, but what I got was wonderful. The mellow kind of wonderful where one (meaning I) wanders around singing Frou Frou. I forget which song was on my mind, but this one is apropos considering how exhausted I must have been to fall asleep in front of the tv at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment