Thursday, December 5, 2013

Song of the Day: Thursday

So, it's been awhile. Again.

I feel as if I'm on the verge of running. And, on the verge of standing up for myself. I've been looking for the open door, but before I can even find the knob, I hear that the milk and honey are drying up. Ugh!

I am aware that there are things missing from my life. I had hope. I have hope. I just try not to let it get out of hand. I don't want to set myself up for failure. I am cautiously optimistic. Or maybe optimistically cautious.

Anyway, in all of my thinking about being a wounded soul and wanting more than what I already have, this song popped in my head. It's a bit disturbing because I try not to listen to his music on a matter of principle. But the song seem to be the right one for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment