Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Song of the Day: Tuesday

I've been addicted to a Korean drama since this weekend. I got rid of cable at the end of July and have been reading more and watching shows on my Roku. One of my Roku channels, Crunchy Roll, has this show "You're the Best, Lee Soon-Shin." It's the story of a young woman, whose father dies when she begins to pursue her dream to be an actress.

There are so many subplots, twists and turns in this show that it's crazy! But, it has reeled me in. Every night that I come home from work finds me sitting in front of the tv watching another episode. It's all in Korean with English Subtitles, but, I am so sucked into the drama that I feel as if I am fluent in Korean.

This song is the theme song for the show. The only thing I can tell you is that "Molla" is K-Pop (Korean Pop) slang for "I don't know." The usage is informal so don't get yourself in trouble saying this to your granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment