Sunday, August 25, 2013

Song of the Day: Sunday

I haven't been sleeping well the past week. Some of it is hormonal. Yea! Some of it is stress from various factors in my life. Yea! I've been getting more sleep than normal, but it's fitful at best. I wake up with a headache  (migraine) and fall asleep with a migraine. I find myself clenching my teeth and my jaw at random times during the day and no amount of trying keeps me from doing it again.

I'm doing my best to avoid the death spiral of "Is this all there is?" I'm hopeful that things will get better that something great is waiting on the other side of this THING. But, it's always hard to be cheerful in the midst of a funk.

This song has been on my mind today. I like Regina Spektor. I'm not sure why. I just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment