Sunday, February 19, 2012

Song of the Day: Saturday

I know it's considered uncool to like DMB these days. Oh well! Saturday night I was in Times Square at a certain suburban seafood restaurant with a friend. The goal was to have a feast. I ate too much! All I had was two frozen drinks, 3 glasses of ice water, half of a lobster pizza,  two cheddar biscuits, a couple of sips of her drinks as well as one that I sent back because it was too, too coconutty, and a very small garden salad with too much balsamic vinaigrette! By the time my entree arrived I was practically stuffed. I had to force myself to eat any of it and brought the rest home. (Unfortunately the waiter didn't do a good job of packing my food since the container opened in the bag and spilled on my jeans and the subway floor!) This song played in my head as I sat on the train.

1 comment:

  1. "...since the container opened in the bag and spilled on my jeans and the subway floor!"

    Oh no! I'm sorry!

    It was fun, though!

    ReplyDelete